How to copy WS task
This video shows how you can copy a WS task.
Steps shown in video:
1.Create a new WS task in Quadri and copy the same calculation basis as previous WS task.
2.Open the original WS task in CAD
3. Export all the WS trace, or just those you want to export. Then save them as a XML file on your desktop.
4. Activate the new WS task that you created and choose either a new Configuration or copy the same configuration as your previous WS task.
5. Open then WS construction dialouge.
6. Import the XML file that you previously exported.
7. Run a calculation of the whole task.